It’s not part of your act. He’s not part of your band. Are you covered?
In the entertainment business, talent is the most valuable commodity, but equipment is a close second. Without it,
the show can’t go on. Even if you have all the talent in the world, if you’re a musician, you better make sure your
equipment is covered year round, over 100% of the planet.
If you’re not 100% sure, talk to Take 1. We offer the most comprehensive and cost-effective all-lines insurance program
for the live and non-live entertainment industry. We can cover all of your equipment, wherever it is, from rehearsal
studio to recording studio to stage, in your hands or in transit.
Whether you tour with a 1958 Les Paul Sunburst or a 1698 Stradivarius, make sure Take 1 is there with you.
You’re not fully equipped without us.
Take 1 or take your chances.
• Comprehensive General Liability Coverage – Designed to meet the needs of touring entertainers with limits available to
address the requirements of any venue or promoter
• A special all-inclusive insurance program designed with small bands, single artists, and country/christian musicians in mind
• Ability to offer coverage for international tours
• Coverage available for tossing objects and pyrotechnics
• Sort term or annual policy options provided
• Owned/hired and non-waned
• Ability to cover motor coaches of all sizes in all states
Umbrella/ Excess Liability
• High umbrella/excess limits (up to $25 Million) available
• Optional coverage for personal umbrella provided
• Flexible terms provided for short term or annual coverage
• Blanket options provided for both rented and owned equipment
• Worldwide coverage provided
• Replacement cost coverage standard
• Ability to offer coverage in all states